Saturday, June 02, 2007

Help me find Hitachino Nest beer glasses


I have been in love with the Hitachino Nest (Japan) beers and especially the adorable little owl logo. But, I can't seem to find the ceramic beer glasses that the beer is served in. Back in Milwaukee, my favorite bar, the Palm Tavern served my favorite Hitachino Nest White in these fabulouse white beer glasses...but they are no where to be found on Ebay or the furthest reaches of the Internet. If you know where I might find these glasses...please let me know! I will gladly buy you a drink!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wish I knew where to find them too! I didn't know about this beer but the owl is super cute, in such a harmonious Japanese way, and my mom is way into owls. If I had the glasses I would give them to her. I guess I should just find some of the beer to give her!